Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week in Pictures (2)


Some Highlights
-Walking around Nørrebro, an ethnic (mostly Middle-Eastern) neighborhood northwest of the city center
-Spin class (see previous post)
-Being part of the shenanigans and festivities surrounding the Danish parliamentary election
-Ordering my first coffee in Danish
-Proving that my $5 Walmart umbrella can stand up to the miserable wind and rain
-Acquiring magical powers: I am officially able to accurately predict the weather every day. It will rain, it will be windy, and it will be sunny.
-Lunch at The Raw Tribe
-Starting the overwhelming process that is booking my two week travel break (so far this includes flights/trains to Rome, Venice, Florence, and London)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have had a great time... and I am sure you are back by now. I have enjoyed flipping through your blog as much of it reminds me of my stay in Copenhagen during my Jr. year of college!

    ReplyDelete