Friday, September 2, 2011

Week in Pictures (1)

When I decided to start this blog I figured it would be a good thing to do in my free time if I was at a loss for what to do with myself or feeling homesick etc. I am quickly realizing that this will likely not be the case. While I wish that I've had more time to write about everything that I've been doing, I a) have had hardly a second of down time and b) have loved every hectic and busy second of this experience so far. That said, I want to at least share a few of the pictures I take each week and a quick re-cap of what I've been up to. Here goes week number one (ok, almost two)...

 Some Highlights
-A scavenger hunt through the city organized by DIS
-Copenhagen Design Week and a visit to the Danish Design Centre
-A pastry a day...I'm not kidding...really
-Exploring the City Museum (yes, mom and dad, I really went to two museums in a week!)
-Seeing beautiful things and exploring new areas while running
-Having no classes on Wednesdays
-Lunch at Bio Mio Restaurant with Hannah
-A performance of Thumbelina at the Pantomime Theater in Tivoli

 

1 comment:

  1. Lily, this all sounds amazing. I'm pretending that I'm there with you. I'm so glad to hear that you're having such a busy and great time that you barely have time to write (even though I love reading it!). Can't wait to hear more!

    PS. Dustin told me that you and him are in a class/group together. CRAZY! Small world.

    ReplyDelete